Training Sessions
Tenants at Risk
Lead Paint Law
What Can You Do?
Childcare Provider


Importance of Screening


What Can You Do?
  • If you haven't already, take the free EMP course to learn what you are required by law to do.
  • Contact the Vermont Housing and Conservation Board to see if you qualify for grants and other funding to cover significant lead abatement services.
  • Advise tenants of potential lead risk and your intent to treat it.
  Vt Housing Conservation Board
Home | Lead Links | Lead Safety Field Guide
Homeowners | Renters | Contractors | Landlords | Childcare Providers

For more information, manually type in this address:; call 802-828-3250, or write: VHCB, 58 East State Street, Montpelier, VT 05602 “This website does not give, sell, or otherwise transfer any information including email addresses for the use in bulk communications such as bulk emails. Such use of any such information obtained at this website, any related website, or any website pointing to this notice is illegal and/or strictly prohibited.”